A professional and trustworthy listing agent can be a huge asset for you when you’re putting your house on the market.
Many homeowners choose the wrong agents or choose them for the wrong reasons. They list their home with the agent who tells them the highest price or agents who produce volume.
Choosing agents who demonstrate their trustworthiness, integrity, and who put your best interest first really matters. These intangible assets of a realtor go hand in hand with the marketing plan and make a big difference in the success of selling your home.
The often complex process required to sell your house can be confusing and exhausting. It helps to know you are not alone and that you have, at your disposal, your Agent’s professional expertise.
- I will listen to your needs to understand your real estate objectives.
- I will ask you many questions. That will help me get to know you and
your goals. This is the first step and the most important step.
- Establish your timeframe when you want to move & when to get started
- What are your options?
- Together, we will come up with a plan that suits your budget, your
preference and your timeframe.
No two homes are identical, which is why choosing a sales price or offer price for a home can be challenging. That’s where the comparable market analysis, or CMA, can be useful.
I will do a side-by-side comparison of homes for sale and homes that have
recently sold in the same neighborhood and price range.
- Comparables include sales from all real estate agents and companies
- I check public records in addition to MLS
- The best measure of value is sold listings
- Active listings demonstrate supply and competition
- Withdrawn/expired listings usually demonstrate an overpriced
Depending on the market conditions and timing in your neighborhood, I’ll assist you in deciding on an effective pricing strategy based on the market analysis to attract more buyers.
Sometimes, a reasonable, realistic, and competitive asking price may be the right tactic. Sometimes, price lower than market price will maximize the result. My ultimate goal is to gain attention and exposure, so that you’ll receive an acceptable offer as quickly as possible.
The length of time your property is on the market may affect the selling price
you receive. Pricing your home right from the start will create more activity
among buyers and brokers, and will decrease the time it takes to be purchased.
- Fair market value attracts buyers, overpricing never does.
- The first two weeks of marketing are crucial.
- The market never lies, but it can change its mind.
FIRST IMPRESSION We want your home to be on the market for as short of a time as possible. For that to happen, it needs to look its best, so it will appeal to the broadest range of people
I will help you with following:
- Advise on Cost effective home improvement
- Utilize Compass Concierge: fronting cost for home improvement
with no upfront fee or interest
- Schedule cleaning service
- Schedule termite, property and all necessary inspections
- Provide professional staging
- Professional photography & videography
WE DON’T JUST SELL HOUSES. WE MARKET THEM!
I am willing to “invest” thousands of dollars, and a great deal of my time and effort to market your home.
Getting the maximum exposure, selling your home for Top Dollar in the shortest time possible is always my mission. Most of the average agents take photos from their phones. Cluttered or empty houses with bad lighting will likely turn off many buyers.
My comprehensive marketing includes on-line and off-line.
- Professional staging
- Professional photography
- 2D Floor plan
- 3D walk-thru tour
- And much more
NO UPFRONT COSTS, NO INTEREST.
Discover how you can maximize the value of your home with Compass Concierge, the hassle-free way to sell your property for more money.
From painting to flooring and everything in between, Compass Concierge helps you easily prepare your home for market by advancing the funds for home improvement services.
First, we’ll work together to determine which services can increase your home’s value the most, and set an estimated budget for the work. From there, I’ll be by your side throughout the Concierge process so that you can make the most out of your sale.
WE ARE ON YOUR SIDE.
Depending on the market conditions and timing in Every house is different and many people are involved in the transaction.
Many factors will impact the results of the sales.
- Knowing strong selling features of your house and neighborhood, I will determine what is my best strategy to approach potential buyers and negotiate with their agents.
- I work closely with loan agents and buyer’s agents to make sure that the buyers are truly pre-approved, not pre-qualified.
- Identify how motivated buyers are to buy your house. Many transactions fell through because buyers may not be really ready yet or their agents didn’t do their due diligence.
- To pick the right buyers who are willing and able to buy your house requires strong skills from your listing agent.
SMOOTH AND SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION
To ensure a smooth transaction, I always communicate with my clients personally and regularly.
During showing of your house, I will:
- Update you on all activity regarding agent showings, open house
attendance, agent tours, any buyer inquiries, etc.
- Keep up-to-date on listing and market conditions in your area.
- Follow up on all agents who have shown your house
- Review offers and offer acceptance:
- Ensure that any offers from buyers are preapproved and capable of closing on the purchase
After offer acceptance, I will:
- Coordinate escrow, financing, and closing activities Update you on
all escrow activity and progress until we close escrow
- Assist you with your move and post-closing issues
My clients receive my personalized service based on integrity, knowledge and care. Protection of my clients’ best interest is always my highest priority.
When trying to sell your home, you don’t want empty promises. Honesty is always the best policy, and I promise you nothing less.
Knowing your community and the features that make it so special is essential to the process. Based on my over 10 years experience and extensive knowledge of local markets, I can foresee any potential issues and therefore resolve them in a timely manner.
Beyond selling your home, you want to be kept informed throughout the process.I communicate extensively and Personally (not through an assistant or admin) with my clients. They are never in the dark.
Selling your home for maximum value in the shortest time possible is my mission.
I am committed to deliver a real estate experience that earns me a lifetime relationship with my clients. I pledge to improve the financial lives of my clients to help them exceed their greatest goals.
I am on your side.
I am committed to representing you and your best interests when it comes time to negotiate for the highest price and best terms of selling your house.
I am very knowledgeable about standard contract forms and the kinds of issues involved in negotiating the best price and terms. I pride myself in being able to provide expertise from start to finish – from qualifying buyers and advising about financing alternatives – to assembling a comprehensive and binding contract.
We don’t just list houses. We market them. My approach is more proactive, not passive!
Average agents just put your house on MLS waiting for something to happen.
In the tech-driven Silicon Valley, buyers are expecting more unique experience.
I am committed to providing you the most comprehensive marketing plan with effective tech tools that will appeal to the right buyers. My service plan is implemented carefully and thoroughly based on different situation in order to maximize your property’s exposure and chances of successful sale.
I provide quality personal services not mass production.
Having worked in the field since 2009, I have successfully closed over 100 transactions and over $100 Millions in sales.
A big part of my business are coming from referrals by my past clients, friends and professional network. I have always exceeded my clients’ expectation and achieved the highest rating of customer satisfaction.
In my real estate practice, I believe that adapting client-first policy, honesty and integrity is really the best way to go. To ensure quality of my service, I will do whatever I can and always go the extra mile to get things done.