|For Sellers & Buyers|
The Intero Story
In 2002, Intero Real Estate Services was born in the heartland of innovation: Silicon Valley. We grew faster than any other real estate company in history and now have 2,000 agents in 60 offices worldwide. We attribute that growth to technology and our passion for serving you.
As the top-selling real estate company in Silicon Valley, our experience means better results. You trust us with the biggest transaction of your life, and we take that trust seriously.
What we've accomplished:
- Received the "Best of Silicon Valley" award from readers of the San Jose Mercury News two years in a row (2011 & 2012).
- Continue to sell more homes in Silicon Valley than any other brokerage.
- Put our customers first – we successfully distributed for-sale listings to the largest trafficked websites (Google, Yahoo!, Trulia and Zillow) at a time when few brokerage companies were doing this, significantly increasing listing exposure to a wider population of buyers online.
- Received the EcoBroker Community Service Award in 2006, highlighting our commitment to environmentally friendly real estate practices.
- President and CEO Gino Blefari and Chairman Bob Moles received the National Home Ownership Award by RIS Media for "outstanding achievements among residential real estate's most influential and charismatic leaders."
- Donated more than $1.5 million to children's organizations in our community.
Our vision is to fully embrace the people and communities we serve. We believe that being a great company involves not only serving clients with the best of our abilities, but also serving the agents and employees who make our company number one.
We offer training, education and alternative support to our people, such as life coaching and health and fitness programs, to help them personally and professionally so they can lead healthy and full lives. We believe agents who are educated and happy in their careers are better suited to serve the market.